Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Letter

Dear Moses,
You won't remember me because if you get this letter, that means I'm dead. You only knew me for the first year or so of your life, and I didn't always like you this much. In fact, I didn't like you much at all in the very beginning.
But when you started getting a personality, I liked you almost at once. That's because you're beautiful, and you're sweet, and smart, and you'd better believe me because I'm dead, which means I know everything.
Moses, I know you are going to do great things with your life, and that is why I'm writing this to you. I'm going to charge you with the task of changing the world completely. And changing it for the better.
Whatever this means to you.
You might be planning on doing this already, but so was I. Sometimes people just don't get around to those sorts of things, but a charge from a dead person can be pretty weighty, so I'm mainly just hoping that his letter will motivate you.
That's all, really. Good luck. I'll help you if I can.

Eva

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home